I recently saw this ad from Darphin on Insta : https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJA-QDNMdO/
I feel like it could be doable in Geo Nodes :
- Hovering spheres need to pop out (from 0 to 1 in scale) from a main sphere
- Once it’s out, those need to be attracted to the original sphere (need to understand how attraction/repulsion works, any tuts ?)
- Spheres need to self collide (so no collision before it’s out of the main sphere and then activate it? am I wrong ?)
- All the spheres need to hover in space like bubbles
- Once I figure out this system, I can repeat it and form the shape that I want ?
I’m pretty new to Geo Nodes, I never dug deep into it but this could be the it. Am I thinking right ? Would you have any tuts to recommend ?
I’ll be updating this post with my results and share with you guys my findings !
Thank you if you have any idea how to help this project !