How can I see again the "Settings: Add New Obj" (Menu)

Since I have started using Blender I always have the issue of adding a new obj, working on it setting window, select another obj by mistake, and when I select the obj where I was working on it miss it setting window. Therefore, I have see myself deleting the obj just to create a new one again to have back it setting window. I believe that a wast of time and energy just to end only but frustration. Is there any way to get back the window settings without adding a new obj?

UVMenu.tiff (312.7 KB)
UVMiss.tiff (271.9 KB)
CylinderMenu.tiff (304.6 KB)
CilinderMiss.tiff (271.2 KB)
TreeMenu.tiff (330.9 KB)
TreeMiss.tiff (285.6 KB)

When you create a new object it is considered a parametric object. But only as long as you don’t click somwhere else. You have to be careful. The menu only appears when the object is parametric. When it’s gone it’s gone. Why do you need that menu? Just make the form and apply the scale and rotation afterwards.

I think my question wasn’t understood at all. In the screenshot was clear that the menu have more than just scale and rotation. It have important options that can be helpful to adjust the obj if I want to do so later, that’s why I included a screenshot of the “sampling plugin” (a plugin which help to create custom tree in blender). Having the possibility to change or customize an obj after it have been created is part of the workflow on any creative process. I used to have that kind of flexibility in Cinema 4D, I don’t see why blender doesn’t have it as well.

As long as you don’t create something new or perform another function, you can hit F9 to re-open the parameters of an object you’ve just created - if, for example, you select the wrong item.

However, if you create an object, de-select it, and peform another action - like a translate or create another object, your orignal object’s parameters are no longer available - it’s just the way “standard” Blender works. There may be plugins that keep those settings parametric, but I don’ t know any offhand.

I realize that most other software allows you to make changes to the base geometry … Softimage, Maya, Max, C4D, etc … but Blender, at this time, doesn’t work that way.