How do I make an object have multipule animations?

The animation tab and ipo editor only let me have one but I need an animation for the slide racking back when the gun fire’s then an aiming down the sights animation walking animations…

omg, dude, do you seriously need to post every single little question you have in this forum? -_-

You can’t have multiple IPOs on one object, but if your not going to deform the object, just create one bone, and have the object, childed to the cube as a heat… So first select the cube, then select the armature… A list will come up, pick armature, then click create bone from heat, that’s the easiest way to rig the cube… You can check youtube for this kind find of stuff, you don’t need to make a thread here…

There’s a little more to animating it and creating more animations for one object, but there’s this really good online search engine called google, and there’s also a nice place where you put your videos on and can find a lot of videos about rigging and animating called youtube, for all your simple problems.

Google

Youtube

Rigging Tutorial Basics

yes the object is rigged what next I know how to rig I just can’t figure out the action editor…

It’s not that hard… To add an animation just go to the up and down arrow thing, (where you look at all the animations) And click ADD, then it’ll copy the animation you just made, if you made one… To add keys, you have to be in pose mode of the armature, click an armature and press i, loc + roc, this copies the current location and rotation of the selected armature(s) and into the Action Editor… You can select them and move them around, and deform it different… With practice you’ll get used to it… You’ll get more help in the animation support section… But you’ll get the same response, look over the finds when you search in google or youtube…