How do I render with the camera video Background?

Hi,
I am trying out CamtrackAR, I have imported my camera info and added the video to Background images of the camera, all looks well in the viewport but when i render i get my 3d model with the HDRI as a background but I actually need the video that i added as the background, hope this makes sence

Thanks In Advance

Hey Lucas Thanks for the link m8 I will give it a go

Stuart

I have tried that but the guy just add a still image and not a video, when I tried it when I rendered I got my HDRI as a background and not the video, if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Stuart

In your Render Properties > Film > Enable Transparent. At Compositing tab change Image to Movie Clip.

This one was a fast render with Eevee, but Cycles is better with global illumination and specially shadow catcher.

Hi Lucas,
Thanks for your help again, I found out by accident that when the image is rendered it is transparent and with just your model and the background just appears at the very end of the render, when I was testing I just let the image render for a few seconds so I thought it wasn’t working, part of the learning curve i suppose, lots more work to do as the video now looks terrible and I think this is caused by my HDRI

Thanks Again
Stuart

Hi, After the horse has bolted I found this informative video on youtube if anyone is struggleing

Thanks
Stuart