How do you motion track an orbiting camera? Can we trim portions / regions of tracker key-frames?

Good day, everyone.
I’ve been doing some tests on tracking an orbiting camera shot. The solve rate is going pretty poorly. First of all, I get wildly different results between solves. At one point I can get a solve rate of 0.6 and at another 32.93. I do have keyframe option enabled so perhaps blender is picking poor keyframes. Or perhaps it picks different A and B frames every solve and I’m only supposed to toggle that option once, and disable it after blender picks the frames?

So my shot is an orbiting camera shot. Imagine an actor holding a selfie stick and slowly rotation in one place. It’s a difficult shot to track. My current tracker options are

I’m actually not sure what tracking mode is best fit for this sort of a shot either. Affine seems to get the job done but the result has some jitters. Now the jitters, I have a suspicion, are caused by the tracker coming in and out of the shot. Since when I look at the tracking quality graph, any time I have a jitter, i can see that it happens at the same time as a couple of new trackers come in or some existing trackers come back into he shot.

This is where the second question comes in:
Can we trim portions / regions of tracker key-frames?

So I know that you can trim the very edge of a tracker but I have trackers that come in and out of the shot so each tracker has at least 2 chunkcs of tracking frames along the timeline:
https://imgur.com/a/ucn7oeV

So the problem is that IF I use the usualy clear left or clear right buttons, it’ls also going to remove that second batch. so we have the tools to trip a region?

Thank you everyone for the help