How good is my english?

If only there was a button

Fisicomolon has great tutorials, I´m from Chile and he helped me a lot!
Thanks guy!

This is our game in BGE 2.49

I agree with others that is pretty understandable and really not bad like you say, don’t be so harsh with yourself!. Besides, in my experience I don’t mind bad accent or mispronunciation, all I care about is tone of voice and rhythm. You know, I can’t stand those teachers that use the same tone of voice over and over, it makes you drowse. But you have a good tone of voice, and I know you can improve it when you are more confident with your English.

I don’t know if you watch a lot of tutorials in english, but I think it’s a great practice to watch as many english tutorials as you can, then the vocabulary, idioms and pronunciation will stick more. After watching several tutorials from Jonathan Williamson for example, I really started using “fine and dandy”, “without further ado”, “and whatnot” and several other idioms or phrases in normal conversations with native speakers or doing presentations, and they came natural to me.

Thanks everbody for your help, I’m learning much more I was expecting.

I didn’t expect so much and so good advices.

Hi! I didn’t know you. Really good game. Keep it up.

Wow, that looks really good! Have you thought about making your own thread here? :yes:
Ah damn, that was my 1000th post.