How old are you?? Please vote!!!!!!

(deks) #1

I’m just wanted to se how old the people are here.

(Goofster) #2

you missed 20-25 :smiley:

o well, I don;t need that category yet

(BgDM) #3

I think this topic was done already once before, but heh, what the hell eh?

I know I’m certainly not the oldest here, and by no way am I the youngest either.

BgDM

(deks) #4

I did? crap.

(valarking) #5

me weirdhat and cubefan re the youngest active members i believe. i think weirdhat’s 13, cube’s 12, and i’m 13.

(S68) #6

Come on, valarking, you were 13 also last two times this poll was made…

how can you still be 13?

Stefano

(kevin3d) #7

Looks like I’m the oldest @ 45.

Well, if you can’t stay young…stay immature…thats what I always say :smiley:

(S68) #8

Kevin, I know at least one Blenderhead older than you, but won’t make his/her name because of privacy policies :stuck_out_tongue:

Stefano

(deks) #9

Well i’m 15.

(deks) #10

Come on!!! 72 people have wieved this but only 17 have voted!!! You lazie bithes!! I want all of you to vote!!!

(pofo) #11

Maybe we are in the missing interval :wink:

(fossileyes) #12

:frowning: Gee, I feel left out in the voting. There seems to be an age group, (over 55) that’s missing. Not that I’m…Oh heck, I forgot what I was about to say.

(Timonides) #13

What about us, people over 55??? :x :x :x ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar.

(deks) #14

oh… Sorry. I’m just supposed that no one over 60 used Blender.

(WeirdHat) #15

I’m 12, valarking. I’ll be 13 on October 24th. And my bar mitzvah is on October 5th! Whooooo!

(deks) #16

There… Better now?

(kevin3d) #17

yeah…just leave the poll up for another 105 years & we can tick things off as we move along :wink:

(IMProvisar) #18

You do realize that your categories overlap? Should be 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, etc…

Imp

(Dittohead) #19

you think im gunna tell you. :stuck_out_tongue:

i could be 3 i could be 102.

(CubeFan973) #20

Hmm… seems I’m the youngest Blenderhead so far… November 24, 1989, 12 years old, currently in The Worst Junior High In The World, living in the USA, Earth, Solar System, Universe ID #2313, Multiverse ID #2781, Multimultiverse ID #4752, currently thinking of “Cube,” “Waking Life,” “Pi,” “Casablanca,” “Singin’ In The Rain,” “The Manchurian Candidate,” “Sunset Blvd.,” “Memento” (or “otnemeM”), “Some Like It Hot,” “Double Indemnity,” “The Apartment,” THE OUTER LIMITS, THE TWILIGHT ZONE (especially the one that’s going to start airing in one week from this writing! Woo hoo), MONTY PYTHON’S FLYING CIRCUS, mathematical films of any kind, film-noirs, rather old films… Wait, am I giving out too much information? The Thought Police could be arresting me tonight for revealing my thoughts to people at large.

Or maybe they’ll arrest me and not even tell me WHY!

Time to re-enact those church guys from “Monty Python And The Holy Grail…” (speaks in gobbledygook, hits self with wooden board)!