How to contact Deviant Art

I am/was a member of Deviant Art, although I’ve haven’t signed in for quite a while. I tried to sign in but got a message that the email address I entered was not recognized. After a few tries, I was convinced that I hadn’t mistyped the address, so I tried to join again. However, when I entered my email address, I got a message that that email address was already in use. Yes, the exact email address that was not recognized when I tried to log in. So it’s a catch 22. I can’t log in because my email is unrecognized and I can’t create a new account because that same email address is in use.

Does anybody know how I might be able to contact Deviant Art to straighten this out? I’d really like to post some of my stuff.

https://www.deviantartsupport.com/en/article/users-unable-to-login-asked-to-provide-a-valid-email-address

Thank you. At least I know I’m not the only one. When I joined in 2014, I used my email address and password, but didn’t setup a user name. From what I’ve read, following the link you provided, it seems that they now assume you have a user name. So I’m out for now and, possibly, permanently. :frowning:

The “forgot your username” page don’t work?