How to copy everything in the User Preferences from one Blender instance to another?

I have multiple computers, each running the same version of Blender. I want each instance of Blender to be set up in exactly the same way with the exact same settings in the User Preferences screen.

For example, I have things set in the User Preferences screen so that the left mouse button doesn’t move the 3D cursor, it’s rendering off of the GPU (CUDA), keyboard shortcuts are set up in a certain way, certain add-ons are enabled, etc.

How can I copy all of these settings from one Blender instance to another? (I can do that to a very limited degree with the “Export Key Configuration” feature, but there’s much more that is being set up than just the things on the Input User Preferences screen.)

Here is something Blender Cookie showed on this

Thanks! The article has the directory in there that I’ll be able to use:

Mac OS X: /Users/{user}/Library/Application Support/Blender/
Linux: $HOME/.config/blender/
Windows Vista/7/8 : C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Blender Foundation\Blender\

I created a “master” blend file that is set up exactly like I want. I have that saved on my computer. When I upgrade I open this blend file, then save as the default setup.