I’m trying to create a hair card for my character by following this tutorial.
After 15th minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqjKMd9CYI4
The method of video works for the default sphere, but does not work in the right way for my character.
I applied the following respectively
- Firstly I added a vertex group for the area I want to apply.
- add particle system slot on my character and ı chose hair button.
- in Particle properties tab I chose the custom vertex group for density and than,
- I create a simple plane for the hair cards
- add the particle instance modifier.
- selected object, my character
- Coordinate space World and axis is Y and then i enabled “Create Along Path” box.
I used default sphere for comparison to solve the problem and I did follow the same steps here’s problem,
default sphere above My character below
when ı use same method, characters hair cards crossing each other ı dont want to vertical path because ı cant combing hair as i wanted.
How to handle this, thanks in advance.