How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Wunderbar! And it’s about damn time. Their last couple of albums have been mediocre, at best. Best songs, IMO, are “Vertigo” (which I’m sure you’ve heard by now) and “Love and Peace or Else.” Has anyone else here gotten it?

-Raseri

?

an album?

aww, I don’t listen to those any more [just streaming radio]

and I was hoping I could comment on how you don’t need to dismantle an atomic bomb, it has a shelf life like most other explosives. [well, and it will not go off on its own, if you remove the detonator it will also not be able to go off]

Would that be the red wire or the green wire? Eenie meenie miney moe…

-Raseri

well i’m kind of disappointed by this album…it has no consistency/continuity between the songs and it just doesn’t sound U2 anymore to me :frowning: I were really a big fan and as europa album was interesting, beautiful day was very quiet/different style but really beautiful…
sadly for me the U2 feel is dead, the guitars just don’t sounds right, the rythm is not there, i think they are just not young anymore, even in there mind…but it’s normal

I prefer “Joshua Tree”…

~Delta

Haven’t got it and aint gonna get it. I’ve never been a fan of U2 and those ipod commercials are horrible. Just not my taste I guess.