How to FBX Poses from Character Creator to Blender?

I tried importing A Character Creator Model to Blender 2.8 using FBX import but when i looked into the Pose Library, the list is not in the Textbox, instead it’s at the left side of the Poses Menu but when i clicked a pose, it give an error message “Error: Potentially Corrupt Library, Run Sanitize to Fix”

I click the book with question mark icon but nothing happens.

can you please help me how do i fix it? thanks in advance

Did you select include animation on your FBX export? Character Creator 3 saves the Pose as .rlMotion information…then in Blender, you should be able to just import the character with Pose…
Use these settings as a basic export…

and you got the file into Blender but for others Import FBX with these settings…
Blend-CC-Pose-Import
and in Blender…you get this as well as shape keys for face, etc…

also You can select the armature and go into the armature properties tab on N panel and switch from Pose Position to T-pose ( rest)…

For more help I can show you how to export Pose only as an FBX and make up several poses…

@RSEhlers hi bro. thanks for the reply, that’s exactly what i did, but instead of the *Current Pose, i chose *Custom and opened all the available poses in CC3 hoping that i could import the whole pose library into Blender.

The shape keys in the Face were imported, but not the body.
Capture

I don’t ever use the pose library…so can’t say how that works…but since they are all animation files…try this…
Did you try to set it as individual files per-motion? or all at once? All of them would tend to crash Blender …Way too much…better to export as individual FBX files
then>>>>>
Select your armature…Enter Pose Mode…
Go into the timeline and change to Action Editor and in the center dropdown…there are all the animation actions…there is also a button Push Down…that will make them available to combine into one animation…

You can delete all the imported FBX’s and their armatures as the actions are still in the action editor.

I did try the Pose Library and no matter what I did it showed bad files and sanitize all of them…Guess I need to research exactly how to use it…

EDIT: Ok did some checking…It is as I thought since these are actually animation keyframes…they really shouldn’t end up in the Pose Modes…But they do…
The pose library is a saved armature location from out of Pose Mode…so…
what you could try is to select an animation-POSE as you imported…then select New Pose Libray …select all the bones and add the pose with the Plus Key… ( if you have the action editor open, you can select the next animation-Pose and continue to add each of them as actual Poses…Just tried it and works just fine…though a tedious process…But you can categorize them this way in Sitting Library, Standing, Walk, etc…

thanks bro. the Action Editor did it for me. i was able to get the poses in there. by the way speaking of shape keys. is there any way to import the expressions in Blender as well? i mean the Happy/Sad/Angry faces?

When i imported, i could only see some in the shape keys like Eyes Squint, Mouth Smile, etc.

Sorry Just saw this…( You have to hit the Reply Button ON my last post so I get notified you responded, Common mistake;))

Anyway…
One Day Later…Kept losing the Internet all day yesterday…Here goes again…
I researched this as well as I could…will give it another stab this AM…But there are many many posts on why we can’t export Expressions or even more of the character Morphs beyond the few that are supplied on the FBX export…One reply was to convert the expression to a slice map…( I have NO idea what that was even talking about)…
I tried Yesterday and was able to add the expression as a new slider…at 100 it works fine but setting at zero it converted the character to something that resembled a FROG… Obviously, I did something wrong…I did take One Morph Target and Baked it and that exported but that won’t work for what we need on an expression…There is another set of expressions buried in there that is like the testing Pose that has a bunch of expressions in one file…so I think it might work like the other Pose files you worked on…haven’t tried it as yet…I Will keep trying and get back to you.

Maybe someone else has an idea in the meantime…

NOTE: I don’t suppose you have iClone?