A good idea would have been:
- To attach your file from that tutorial as far as you have been able to follow through.
- To tell us exactly at what time stamp the particle part of that video begins.
- To precisely list what your problems are: What does not work as expected?
A not-so-good idea is:
- To think that others will do your job by following that tutorial for you. Sorry.
Come on, I have invested more time and effort into answering your question already than you into asking it.
A terrible idea is:
- To post your email address in clear text on a public forum.