How to Hide/Unhide parts of the UI... and other question...

Hello… I would like to know if it is possible to hide or unhide parts of the ui, similar to the way the tool box appears by pressing T…

another thing I want to know is How to add shortcuts to the screen-layout for example if I press Ctrl+X the animation layout appears…

and the last thing I would like to know is How to assing a shortcut to the “wire” option that is in the “object panel” in the “display group”… I tryed to use the “code” technique presented in CGCockie video where you could exctract the phyton code that is listed when you hover your mouse over an option… but it didn’t work…

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Hello… I would like to know if it is possible to hide or unhide parts of the ui, similar to the way the tool box appears by pressing T…
You’ll have to write a python script to do this

another thing I want to know is How to add shortcuts to the screen-layout for example if I press Ctrl+X the animation layout appears…
Change and add shortcuts for most things in the User Preferences / Input settings.

Thank you richard!.. I cant write phyton right now but ill give it a try… By the way I cant find anything on the wire option… Ill keep searching thanks

To set a key to toggle the wire mode
value: wm.context_toggle
Attribute: object.show_wire

Hooooo!!! thanks! a looooooot!!! that is what I was talking about!!! it works perfect!!! how did you know that attributes were the ones neded? I was searching in the wiki but never found something logic deduce it… thanks a LOT!!!