How to make cloth that pecisely attach and follow the countour of the base body ?

Do you know how to make cloth that pecisely attach and follow the countour of the body mesh(base object)?

I am using blender 249b (the lattest that support nif)

It is easier to make something like bikini, lingerine, stocking, etc. I’ve tried shrinkwrap but it didn,t really work, it break the shape of my object, maybe because it follow the vertices of the base object. I’ve been using lattice but it is hard to conform on complex shape of base object. I prefer something like snaping regardless of base object’s vertices.

Do you have any advise regarding these matter?
Thanks

For very tight-fitting clothing like underwear as you describe, I find two approaches best, either

1. model the clothing as part of the overall model rather than as separate surfaces, such as

or

create the clothing by duplicating faces from the model that has already been weight-painted, such as

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=140016139399209[/video]

This insures that weight painting matches very closely. The duped faces can be made to “float” a little above the underlying surface by using expand (ALT+S) to fatten the meshes just a bit. The Mask modifier can also be used to hide some of the underlying faces so minor breakthroughs are avoided.