How to model this kind of shape in blender?

So I want to Model this curved kinda wall model(behind the sofa) in blender but i can’t figure out how.

Can I model this with sverchok?

1 Like

A: Distorted noise texture used as displacement height of the material. Bake to image texture. Use texture with displacement modifier.

B: Just use the displacement modifier with the built in textures over in that area of blender.

C: Draw something similar with sculpt mode, draw sharp brush, pinch brush, crease brush, and then one of the global sculpt filters to sharpen it up.

D: It’s so far away from the camera you might be able to get away with a normal map depending on the angle of your lighting.

1 Like

yes you can
look at sverchok examples - cnc panno