How to parent bones to a root bone?

Hi, for me, rigging is one of the most difficult feature in blender to learn, and I don’t know how to parent thigh bones and the chest bone to one root bone, please help.
I don’t want to use external item like Empty for the parent, but I want to use bone inside the armature, just like everyone do. Because you just press Alt G or Alt R then the bone is reset.

I’m sorry, I didn’t posted a simplified things because sometimes when I show my real project then people have an awesome idea about my project.
Edit: [DELETED IMAGE]

Edit: The root bone (tail) is inverted because I hide the relationship lines then I didn’t notice how it should be.

In edit mode, CTRL + p.

1 Like

I parented the thigh bones and some bones to the root bone then I got a bad result on the left image below. This is the proof that rigging is one of the most difficult feature to learn for me.
So does anyone know how to have the result on the right image below?

I believe that it’s possible to do because I tried to add IK on the feet of the armature from MakeHuman and I tried to move the root bone then I see the wanted result, but I cannot use MakeHuman in my project because it’s so complex.
Edit: [DELETED IMAGE]

Heya, in the IK bone constraint, your chain length looks to be set incorrectly, should 2 instead of 0.

1 Like

Thanks it works. I’m sorry, the root bone (tail) is inverted because I hide the relationship lines then I didn’t notice how it should be.

Relationship line would have shown the chain length error, it’s a yellow dotted line in pose mode when you select the ik constrained bone.

1 Like

Yes, thanks. … If you read my previous post then I succeed the IK on MakeHuman armature but with this project, I forgot to change the chain length and I almost never notice that I should change it to 2 because I’ve done it a long time ago then I forgot everything, I cannot explain.