How to post an attachement?

I looked at the FAQ, but I can’t seem to find any dialog for posting an attachement.
How do I do that and how do I contact the admin?

Regards,

Terry

Only certain parts of the forum allows attachments , if they are allowed like there are in the wip , the attachment part apears above the preview and submit buttons when you post a reply.

you can use img tags to post a pic thats uploaded somwhere else on the net though.

Start an account on Photobucket.com or Imageshack.us, post your pic there and it’ll give you an image link somethingsomething. Copy that and Paste it into your post here.

There’s an Elysiun forum just below Blender General where you can contact the admin or PM one of them.

%<

Thanks I’ve just seen that and sent a message.

Fligh - you kindly offered to take a look at a .blend file of mine that’s got a problem. (The one where the mesh character gets lit-up on the opposite side to the lamp)
I assume that I can’t post it directly in this forum? Could I post it in ‘WIP’ or maybe email it to you?

Regards,

Terry

I’d prefer a .blend so I can hunt down the problem rather than looking at a pic and guessing. Just remember to pack the textures before sending; File >> Pack Data. ([email protected])

%<