How to remove linked library in Blender 2.8?

Hi, I have a linked library in a Blender file I want to remove. Searching online and through the blender docs I can’t find anything on how to remove this linked library on Blender 2.8. The things I found on Blender 2.79 to do this don’t seem to work in Blender 2.8 (using Blender 2.8.2 btw).

As I found online to delete a linked library in the older Blender (2.79) I found we need to delete the name of the library, save the blend file and restart blender and save again. But that doesn’t work in 2.8.2.
Also I did a rightclick on the library to see a ‘delete’, but it’s not in that contextmenu. Neither can the library be removed by hitting a delete key.

I am surprised this isn’t in the Blender docs. Well, at least I couldn’t find it whereever I looked. I would expect it to be here: https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/2.80/files/linked_libraries.html but couldn’t find anything on deleting a lib there. Can’t really understand why this seems to be so hidden in the UI and not just is some menuitem ‘remove linked’ showing a list with all linked libraries and a delete button. But that might be just me.

Anybody could please tell me how we can remove linked libraries from a blend file?

Thanks in advance!

Ah! I just found it!

The library (gltf material) was still used inside the scene somewhere. So I now removed that connection (in this case the gltf materialgroup from the linked library) and removed the name of the linked library again, saved the blend file and restarted. And now the library is gone!

It would be nice if things were a little clearer on this part in the UI and less confusing, but hey, at least now it works!