How to search this forum???

I’m trying to search this forum but Captcha system does not recognize written words or maybe , we users are not allowed to search here:mad:. It happened many times to me and I think some restrictions here are too big. Is here some Admin who would want to check this and/or explain how to go over unfriendly for my eyes ( and mind ) Captcha system???
Now I see why users , especially new users , prefer post new threads to ask about something they could find.

Adam

While I’m logged in I don’t see any captcha test when I do a search.

Richard

Thanks for reply.
It might be coincident - my search request and automatic log off ( another thing that makes me angry ).
But Captcha system IS invalid here - I have no problem with it in other sites.

Adam

What Richard’s saying is that if you’re logged in you shouldn’t even be seeing captcha - there should be nothing to fill in. If, when you log in you don’t click the “Remember me” box then you will be logged out after 15 minutes of browser inactivity. Your browser is inactive while you’re reading or typing.

%<

Yes I know there is no Captcha when I’m logged in and like I said it was coincident . When I’m not logged in , Captcha appears but doesn’t work properly .
Anyway thanks for response .

Adam

I logged out, did a search which needed a captcha. Worked fine.

Richard

Yes it works for me now - weird.:eek: