How to use yaf(a)Ray with multiple blender installations?

Hey evry1.I am on a windows machine.I have 2 versions of Blender,2.48a and the latest build which i downloaded from Graphicall(both have been downloaded in zip format and not exe).I downloaded yaf(a)Ray and installed it for Blender 2.48a…How do I install it for the svn build?The render menu in the svn doesnt show the yafray export 0.0.3 option…

One way would be to set the Script folder path to point to the scripts folder for the working version. Or, I think(I don’t use Windows), copy the Yaf(a)ray python scripts from the working build to the other.

Hi there…I copied the yafray scripts from the working to the svn version but that didnt work…still the render menu doesnt show the yafray render option…I also copied qt_setup that came along with the yafray windows bulid into Blender(svn) directory…that didnt work either…:frowning:

Does it show in the Scripts menu?
Scripts => Render => Yafray Export

Did you try setting the Scripts path?

Yes… setting the script path of the svn version to the script path of Blender 2.48a(for which Yafray was initially installed) solved the problem…Now yafray option appears both in the scripts menu and the render menu…thnxx again organic…

Cool…