Looking for suggestions for a flatbed scanner that is photo quality and supported by vista/win7.
No one uses scanners anymore?
I can recommend pretty much any CanonScan.
I got a CanonScan LIDE100, had 2 CanonScan before in the last 10 years.
- decent Software suite (allows to scan pages into a pdf and manage them in a library)
- copy button (works directly with printer)
- email button (creates new email with scan attached)
- pdf button (scans page to pdf)
- powered via USB (no external power supply or additional cables)