huge problem mesh vanished, help needed.

huge problem

for the last 2 days i have been prepping my newest model for uvmaps that i have been painting in photoshop.
i am anal about my work evrytime i change something i save it. i wanted to test out my uvmap on my model so
i open up my .blend file that i saved it as and the model is gone only her eyeballs remain.

first thing i thought it was 2.4a so on my second hard drive i downloaded 2.37 again and tried it
no luck i tried appending that object in a new file but its missing from the objects list.

last but not least i now notice a error in the command prompt screen saying “LIB ERROR”. can someone help me fix this.

Here is a screen shot of the error
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/4366/error9hf.th.jpg

For the mesh not showing up, did you accidentally turn off the layer it was on?

No clue about the error.

i thought that at first so i turned on all of the layers and still missing

It seems to be telling you what you already confirmed with append; that the base mesh isn’t there.

Was the name of the Mesh or the Object “Base”?

%<

no the name of the model/object was kel.

i only tried to append to see the object

And when you go to F9 and look in the ME: menu (top left of the Links tab) is it there?

%<

nope its completely gone

Then it’s gone and you’ll have to revert to your last saved .blend that has it.

I’m sure that the coders would appreciate it if you filed a bug report with a copy of the .blend before and after and the screenie of the console with the error message. They can only fix what they know about.

%<