Huge rigging glitch need help!

.blend file is here http://www.talesoflore.com/glitch.blend

Two the characters that are similar are old and have seen NO problems until I made and rigged the robot guy in the back. Ever since then, the two chars have been drastically screwed with. I can’t figure out what is wrong, can someone help? Thanks.

-Thor

Character “Cube.002” has 2 “RightArm.2” vertex groups and one vert on the right arm is assigned to one of them but the othere are assigned to the left arm. Weights on that arms Vert Groups are also wrong.

Character “Cube.001” has no weight on any of its Vert Groups except the 2 hands.

I don’t feel like repairing everything just to see what else is wrong but I doubt it has anything to do with the character “Cube.004”.

%<

It would be absurd for anyone, safe myself, to repair anything. Thank you for the information, sometimes you just need a second look at things.

-Thor

Hehe… but a lot of times I need to fix the obvious things just to be able to see (let alone get to) the real problem. This is especially true with animation. No sweat though, you’re welcome and I’m willing.

%<