HULK Animation

Sorry to take you down to ground in just a few lines. But here you can find anything:

friendship, anger, uneducated people, frustrated individuals, envy and I could keep going on and on. It is your work and intuition to be selective and see with whom you may keep in touch for good and those who you should keep away from. If you needed some help in the future you would never turn to any of those social resented individuals…facts of life my friend.:eyebrowlift:

I’m not arguing any more. It’s your problem if you get sued.

Anyhow:

[QUOTE]There is no reason to get defensive . We’re all friends here, after all! It’s not like he’s attacking you or anything. Your ignorance is unbelievable.
Sorry to take you down to ground in just a few lines. But here you can find anything:

friendship, anger, uneducated people, frustrated individuals, envy and I could keep going on and on. It is your work and intuition to be selective and see with whom you may keep in touch for good and those who you should keep away from. If you needed some help in the future you would never turn to any of those social resented individuals…facts of life my friend.[/QUOTE]

Anyhow, I didn’t mean it in a serious sense. I meant it in a “lets not be mean to each other” sort of way. You didn’t take me down to the ground at all. Oh. One more thing. Proper grammar is much appreciated.

Regardless. I still stand by my points, but I refuse to argue with an ignorant fool.

Good luck in your business ventures. Karma will catch up with you. This is the last time I will post in this thread.

@blenderguy2008 : I didn’t want to enter in this discussion, but you said that :

You are not obviously involved with the media and not entirely informed…simple as that.

I like you animation, and I find it well done,but I must agree with waylow and magician dude.

I have been a member of an inventors society for more that 20 years, and a member of an authors society for 5 years. I am very well informed about industrial and intellectual property, including artistic works. I perfectly now French and international laws about both copyrights and patents, and one of the most known experts in intellectual property in Europe is a personnal friend for 6 years and we often speak together about these kinds of things.

I have personnally sued several times companies using without permission my copyrighted materials, and still have currently a lawsuit running with one of them. I have had to work with 5 lawyers at this time, and I have had to explain my problems in front of a judge in a court. Several websites using some of my works without permission have been closed. So I think I am well placed to send you this message. Don’t be wrong : it is only in your own interest !

For what you said to waylow in a rude manner, you must know that comedians are generally well aware of copyright stuff.

Even if there are few chance that this could happen, you must be concious that in front of a lawyer or a judge, with the arguments you provided us, you would be like completely naked !

Like the others, I have no more time to spend trying to persuade you, but is you are sued (what I don’t wish you), remember that you had been warned !

Sorry the situation does not apply to your example, it is totally different. Read the whole thread, get informed before saying BLA BLA BLA…plus I do not believe what you said because you would know other things that you did not even mention:no:

No this type of goofy comedians my friend. I can see your anger here…too bad for you.

I am not obligated to provide my entire set of arguments to a Forum…:no:…so you have no clue what arguments I have under the table. So case closed…!

I thought you said you would not come here to argue…but you did it again (Britney Spears song ha! you did it again:D)

…I will not call you fool, but you are definitely ignorant plus you can’t hide your frustration in life… it is obvious. For your own good do not keep reading this thread seriously, let it go my boy.

You may join the other clown Mr Waylow (with all my respect and honors that this thoughtfull educator might have)… so you can both create a circus, he might be needing a magician? Someone to do tricks may be?..but please don’t put it on youTube…that was sad what I just saw there…PLEAAAAASE?:o

Okay, I honestly was not going to post, but this is pissing me off.

For those who cannot tell already, Bg2008 is obviously a sarcastic hard headed smart ass who doesn’t understand copyright laws, nor the importance.

Well for one, Magiciandude wasn’t arguing, you are being incredibly rude, and attempting to start an argument.

Second, Roubal is correct, everything he has stated about copyright is true, the fact that you have attempted to discredit him, and others through childish remarks makes everything worse in your case.

Karma will catch up to you my friend, and when it does perhaps you will learn about copyright infringement.

Auf Weiderseden,

that’s what I am talking about…anger…frustration…pissing you off?:mad:
Get a life, get a project to work on. You should not feel such anger when you are not even the Hulk creator neither the creator of my model…so? LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Get a nice girl on your side !:yes:

Plus Roubal is missing lots of key points that you obviously can’t see because your anger makes you react as a mad clown ! He talks about his art stolen you mad baby…get it! This is a different story that he obviously is not following to, plus I do not believe SuperHero stories in Forums…Sorry.

Go to bed, watch a DVD movie…( don’t even pick the HULK DVD… convulsion could follow afterward :eek:)…Get better my little mad baby.

Understand that the case is NOT APPLICABLE HERE…PERIOD!:no:
If any of you commited suicide or get a stroke for this HULK thing…then I definetly will be in trouble…:frowning:

Good Luck!

blenderguy shall we put it to the test then to see if you get sued by emailing Disney with your website and seeing what happens next

Be cool, that kind of thread recall me a sentence like…don’t…feed…the…troll…
It’s his thread so he can tell every lame things he wants…just dont take car of him.:rolleyes:

ps: i don’t think that blenderguy2008 is an idiot or something like that, he is just funny.

HA HA ! And you think you will be the first one doing so… you are just a funny frustrated Clown…so much envy around…simple as that…my baby

do what you need to do, simple as that…do not try to get attention and popularity waffling your plans…you frustrated human. Get the attention you deserve by doing some good artwork for example. Posting threats is for little girls.
Plus a mirror Proxy will solve the problem you ignorant.:yes:

Let’s see who is going to reply: A MIRROR PROXY WON"T KEEP YOU OUT FROM GOING TO PRISION…this is getting funnier and funnier…keep it short…do not havee much time today…a little behind. See ya:D

Note: Ha ha I already got an email saying that is Marvel with some funny scanned document HA HA what a such creativity and waste of precious time.

The tracking Server shows that it was sent from Australia, was it you Waylow? Unfortunatly I can’t go to the tracking address in other Country, but here in USA for sure I will.

Hey…would you please email them on Monday? I would hate to spent this weekend in “PRISION”, plus i already have a bottle of wine at home for a date tonight…would you pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee mister HULKY? I will keep you updated with my TWITER account…so what you say?

yes he is funny and i do love feeding trolls, it amuses me to see them fume, blenderguy personally i dont care, whatever you do

and those are my final words in this thread

well hope this time is for sure, you keep saying that and keep coming back…! We are going to miss you Mister.:eyebrowlift:

OH MY GOD one of my favorites Loyal Clowns is quiting on me, what I am going to do next?..What about Cinderella? Uhmmm who owns Cinderella?:eek:

Next time keep with the main subject of the thread (animation,rigging,modeling). Point out your ideas respecting others’ point of view, even when you think you are right, don’t allow a disagreement to disrupt you emotionally as many did here. Offending is a bad thing so do not complain if you receive a multiplied version of your own medicine. This goes to Waylow and others. I never get into disputes about someone else work…simple is not worthy you never win…neither you lose. Life is more complicated than this forum. You can not make people do what you think is right for others, hope you let it go this time for sure.

blenderguy2008

Exactly what I mean blenderguy, Not a single word in that was a word of anger, yet you retaliated like a child. I refuse to argue with an ignorant fool.

Auf Weiderseden.

with the only difference that you haven’t realized that you are the ignorant fool here, refusing to learn more of what you can see today. Believing what everyone says in a forum just because it sounds cool is a big mistake. I do not explain you more simply because it will generate other set of discussions…but just go to turbosquid and search for HULK and see what pops up. And I have the legal path to get there because other FACTORS that you are unaware make it crucial…PERIOD…

Forums are chain reactions…people mostly hard headed reply without thinking much, so the other one adds up etc etc…that’s envy and anger all together mostly. Like it or not it is the way it is. i am not that stupid to put all my programing business on risk for five dollars? Think of that…I know what I am saying, sorry if you do not believe it.:yes: