Human Head w.i.p

Hi i am at it agin with the human heads i have been working on my topoligy and was going to post one i have been working on for about 20 mins to see what you guys think and how the edge loops look. the ears are extreamly ruff more or less just somthing to give me idea where the ears and everyting will sit. hope you like it.

chrome.

Attachments

~bump~ must have somthing bad wrong i rarely get zero replys :confused:

Heya Chrome,

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your head, the topology looks good etc. I think things are just a bit quiet around here at the moment. Also, there’ve been quite a few head wips for a while now, it’s possible ‘the market is flooded’. Perhaps if you did some work texturing it, it’ll generate more attention…

Cheers,
Simon O

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with your head, the topology looks good etc
well i am sure glad to here that i was abit worried :D. i am having abit of truble making the rest of the body i keep running it to the problem of needing to many verts to make a body that it makes my head look weird. also having abit of trubles making the muscle that goes from the jaw to the collar bone got any ideas?.

chrome.

Sketch the body (with head) in proportions you want on paper… side and head views. Use them as a background images for side and head view windows so you can model the body over them.

well that would work but my drawings are so cruddy i cant even play hangmen, so my drawing would be so crapy it would be like trying to model a third graders drawing. i dont spose you or anybody elas has any other good ideas?

chrome.

Are you trying to achive realistic head model :confused: THe nose is too short, it looks like a bat nose than a human nose. Move forehead outard. Mouth is too flat and no chin atm. My best advise for you is to go to google and search for head totology. It doesn’t matter if you have alot of verts the only thing which matter is that you achive what you want it to look like. Anyway goodluck with your model.
Hope to see new update soon
Cya
Giangmatric
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5799/headwirexw1.jpg

Hey thanks for the crits i have actuly been working some on the topoligy. heres some updates. and yes i am trying for relistic. i am useing a human photo for refrance and the nose fits the photo but i think your right it looks odd so i redid it also was working on starting the torso. hope you like it.

chrome.

Attachments

Here is a link for a body tut that I found I’m about to start using it hope it helps http://perso.orange.fr/samuel.flahaut/www.trimaatrik.org/tutorials/body/body_tutorial.htm