Human proportions (nudity)

Also a quick sketch, You can play with the .blend (decimated)
https://mega.nz/file/okURCYoD#wlW65K17Z1BlNHNjnmAg9pTDk34ssl9zDjFlHrgKbLA

More fun! I hope sculpt colors come soon, vertex colors are a pain to work with…

I like sketchfab :slight_smile:

Having fun with 2.90 alpha :slight_smile:

1 Like

How cool is this??

1 Like

Looks incredible so far. Pose is pretty cool too. I dont think optix works with the gpu+Cpu renders?

Thanks! It is the viewport denoising, so it works just fine :slight_smile:

I tried it but it seems to just obliterate all of my hand sculpted pores.

Oh yeah… That’s the secondary effect :slight_smile: you have to wait a little longer and increase the number of samples in the viewport. But for that is better to render, and find the right samples. For that eevee is better to get instan feesback

Test10001-0200
I had to try the new sculpt vertex colors :slight_smile: they work nice!!!

3 Likes

Just a fun sketch, Do you know who is he?

2 Likes

Aragorn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! I’m helping out @FXR with his version, I thought he could see with new eyes thru my sketch.

Looking so cool Tonatiuh! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

I may be working in something hard to do :slight_smile:
Time to put all my many years of anatomy studies and teaching in to something solid… well virtual for now.

2 Likes

Tonatiuh, … was tied up for a week doing work. Unable to follow up even online. Will be tied up as well in the coming weeks. But I like where things are going. Sorry about the lag. And the assistance is not being disregarded. To date, nice concept

1 Like

very good direction towards Arnold

Long time no posting anything that I sculpt in here. This is not human anatomy, but it is a study of a alien from a movie I show in amazon, “The tomorrow war”