Human proportions (nudity)

Hey SandraDau! thank for your comment! yeah it has a lot of things off, it was just fun and memory, not a real study, I’m so lazy lately!

haha yeah I think we all do that :slight_smile: Nice to see your still around and working hard !

Something I working on

I’m so bad at boxmodeling!!!

getting close!

Hair experiments!

I really have to go to bed! just testing some AO like render

Great stuff Elvis, keep them coming!! Rock and roll baby! :RocknRoll::RocknRoll::RocknRoll:

PixelPete! My man, is always an honor to have your comment! I miss your input!

I’m rendering him with the new sacattering in master, really nice!

excellent work Tonatiuh

Really like your shots of how your sculpt progressed…

Which I had time to do more sculpting…

Hey! Thanks! Yes, I’m going to start posting more of the progress, even timelapse, it helps me to be focus motivated and to learn to finish and to move on, things that I struggle with a lot!
I hope seeing more of your sculpting!

Time-lapse now you will learn what not to do hahahaha

really, really good! Say, have you tried 3d printing this bust? glasses and super fine details aside, seems pretty printable and it could make for a fine desk ornament.

Really good work.
RIP, HawKing.

Hey! I’m glad that you like it! Well, I tried to put all in one mesh with the blender add-on for 3D printing, but… I was unable to do so, I’ll keep investigating. If you know of a good tutorial, just let me know.

Just a redo of the old one, I’m doing a video about the eye, and the creation of a proxy for the viewport

@Tonatiuh as someone who wants to get into sculpting, where is the best place to start? i have been reading your thread and see that you have come very far.

@ILunde! well I hope I go farther! But yes, As you can see for the thread, the most important thing is to just start and keep going, YanSculpts is a good place to learn the tool, he does very stylized characters, but the essential for sculpting are there. But… well… study, with references, develop your observational skils, learn proportions, planes of the body and the head, and anatomy, and you will get there eventually.

And a one hour study in blender:

my first try is done. it looks nothing like my reference (expected), but i will say it looks like a female :slight_smile: and now to just do it over and over (and over and over) and improve little by little. i followed a course on CgCookie from Kent Trammell, to pick up on anatomy, technique and some tips. (i dont mean to barge in on your thread, i just wanted to share these first baby steps with you as you are a great inspiration :slight_smile: )

Hey! Well done! that is a nice start, but you have a lot to do, there are some normal beginners errors, of-course the anatomy and the lack of real look at the reference, but it is normal at the beginning, it is obvious in the ears, the neck and the overall shape of the scull. I use to do paint overs, and wrap overs, but I found that that is not use and to much work for me… My advise is to keep going, and really look at the reference. otherwise you are going to advance really slowly.