Humanoid Mecha

THanks for the link! I tried search but without results. The addon looks really sweet, weird naming though :wink:

:spin: woow!

Your Kung Fu modeling is amazing!
Any chance for a little modeling timelapse (something like Tor Frick on YT)?

BTW imho need more examples for mesh machines i.e. before - after gifs or movies how can I use it. I dont buy becouse dont know if i need it.

Have you seen the documentation, that goes over all tools in detail?

Thanks for link to documentation.

Could You show scale node group and rotateUVs3 node group from this material ?

the depth of field rendering is the most interesting image !

superb work

How long does it take to model, texturing and finish ?

WOW :eek:
Fantastic, character SUPER

This looks like a frightening real image from the future…

Great work!!

Very nice work!

Fantastic! I would love to see you model one of the more organic bits - the basic headpiece or chestplate. I am wondering how far the shape needs to be blocked out before starting to chamfer with meshmachine. I saw your MESHmachine demo on youtube. That shape still has flat surfaces. If you took those bevels and widened them, would you end up with something as rounded as the head here, or would all bevel-collide-hell break loose? Basically, is there more magic to these pieces here, or is it all straightforward beveling?

The head and chest pieces were mostly modeled in a traditional fashion here via boxmodeling. There’s even a subd mod with one iteration on it. Still, all the bevels and a number of corners on those pieces were done via MESHmachine. This was pre-release and a very early build. None of the normal tools, etc.

I think it would be quite tricky to achieve those forms by other means (or in CAD modeling even).

man this is so crazy, the amont of detals on this thing is really zrazy how much verts is it,

and “When you approximate a bevel with a chamfer or a low res bevel, you can’t just increase its resolution later on. On the other hand, if you use a high res bevel early on, you are committing to it”

does that mean you didnt use any modifire on this thing?

Not really. no. Other than mirrors and things like that.

this is even crazyer man, i cannot handell that much of verts by my one ,
this is a very awesome work,
you should be workig with a studo or something

It’s not that many.

waht ??? are you out of your mind ? with all this detal, ?

Decals.

2 Likes

my jow is drooping right now :open_mouth:

1 Like