Hummingbird render-update

This is an update to my previous hummingbird render.

Only things new besides small tweaks is:

  1. Rigging, so now the wings have some motion blur.
  2. And hopefully fixed the “cartoon” flower.
  3. And a strangely short render time of only 22 minutes. I don’t know why but maybe it was the settings I changed to make it render faster.

I had way to much trial and error with this. I brushed the hair like five hundred times(not really) before I got it to stay put.
First time I did it I hadn’t rigged it and so it got all messed up. Next time I didn’t have the sub-surf on so it rendered all awkward.

I also got a slow motion animation rendered, now that I got it rigged.

Still not photorealistic but maybe some day. :slightly_smiling_face:


Very nice, lovely animation!

1 Like