I am devastated

I have spent a fair bit of time getting to know the healing properties of plants. This is Prunella Vulgaris, or Self-heal:

it is a mint family plant with noted healing ability, including effectiveness with cancer in some studies. It also is a beautiful plant and taking that beauty in is a part of it’s medicine. Unlike phytochemicals, Beauty can be transmitted over the internet, so I hope the healing energy of this plant finds you and your brother well.

Stay strong, and find your peace. Remember to take care of yourself so that you can effectively take care of your brother.

2 Likes

Thank for the kind words.

1 Like

Thank for the nice post and we are lucky enough to have a naturopathic doctor in the family so my brother is going to be in good hand.

1 Like

Thank Metin and you are right cancer is not an automatic death sentence anymore.

1 Like

Thank for the positive post and my brother is a natural born fighter and he have very good morale so it’s a big + playing for him.

1 Like

Best sincere wishes
As a general rule, watch what you guys eat

1 Like

I wish him quick recovery. let us know if we can help with anything.

1 Like

Thank Mustafa i appreciate it, today the diagnosis was out, stage 4 inoperable so they just send him home!

At this stage my brother only hope is with alternative cure like juicing and apricot seeds + a bunch of other good nutrients for his body to heal.

My only fear now is if he will have the will to do it and the money since juicing to heal from cancer can become quite costly because you need like 6 to 8 glass of juice daily.

I can help him a little but as an indie dev i barely make it from month to month. I will ask my sister and my other brother if they can contribute.

1 Like

Take good care of your brother man. I will pray for him.
It wold be great if he doesn’t sit at home all the time. but should go out and meet people. get a job. ask him to live normal life if he has strength to do it.

1 Like

Plein d’onde positive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stay strong…

1 Like