I am looking for a game graphic artist...........

Good night friends
I am looking for a game graphic artist at a volunteer level for a new and interesting game
I already have a programmer for the game and everything I just need a graphic artist for the game
Can someone help me with this please?
Here is my Discord number if anyone wants to talk to me privately:
yoron#2972
Thanks, I’m waiting for suggestions.

Good evening friends, how are you?
I’m looking for a game graphic artist on a voluntary basis for my new realistic game. I already have a programmer and everything, I just need someone to do the graphics
I also have discord if anyone wants to talk to me there I’m always available: yoron#2972
I would love to receive suggestions thanks!

Can someone help me with this please?

Slow down there, friend- it hasn’t even been an hour since your first post :slight_smile: give it a few days or weeks before bumping, especially since you’re asking for someone to donate a significant amount of time to you for free

1 Like

It’s a repost It has been almost a week how do I know I replied…they didn’t like my art style or level.

If someone searches for volunteers… it might be a good idea to show and talk about what’s the goal / direction / style… someone wants to aim to…

:interrobang:

Others could think something like: ohh this one want’s to make money with the work of other… and what’s the plan anyway ??

Not very much people (as this already shows…) will jump on the train to nowhere… breaking their necks on the doing…

:person_shrugging:

A realistic game with graphics quality like in this picture:

And here is a YouTube video illustrating the concept for my new game:

You can help me and do it

You’re not going to get fine art level oil paintings for free… and you’re not going to get them from 3D artists, most likely

2 Likes

Refereing to another game is not a concept… so you are also want to a fully functional trading simulation…

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Do It Just Do It GIF - Do It Just Do It Shia Labeouf - Discover & Share ...

1 Like

blenderaptor can you help me with this?