I broke my blend file! PLEASE HELP! SCREAM

Well, I was working on a project that involves water in a lake, and when I tried baking it with 1024 liquid samples, it was taking literally FOREVER so I tried cancelling it but it was also taking FORVER, so I terminteed the probram using task manager, but now it turns out that i completely BRICKED MY FILE!!! NOW EVERY TIME I OPEN IT, IT OWN’T OPEN WITH THE NOT RESPONDING THING IN IT AND THE THING IS ALL GREY1!! COULD OMEONE PLASESE HELP ME WITH THIS BRICK!!! I LOST MY SAVE FILE!!! I REALLY DON’T WANT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN I WORLED COUNTLESS HOURS JUST TO GET TO WHERE I WAS!!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!!! SCREAM SCREDAM

Never mind! I just found out about BlenderGuru’s “3 Ways to recover lost work”, and it turns out that a few of my autosaves are still there! I loaded one of them and it’s back!!! Scream in joy!

But at the same time, I feel like such a gddmn mthrfckn IDIOT for being so overreactive over gccmnmthrfckn NOTHING! And I deserve to DIE for being a gddmnmtherfckn IDIOT!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Start a new blend file, and then append and append the entire scene from the bricked version.

I did try that, but it would take FOREVER to try and figure out how to connect everything together! I might as well just start completely all over again!