I can do original music to your animations!

Hello all :slight_smile:
I’m a young composer from Finland. I thought that this would be a good way to practice my hobby and learn at the same time. I can do all kinds of music from rock to simple jazz and ambient piano pieces.
I made this demoreel today, the samples are just examples of the styles I like to work with. I made them really fast, in an ½ hour or so (except for the rock piece which is an excerpt of my most recent full song).
So if you’re interested, feel free to contact me. I don’t quarantee I’ll make you music since school takes my free time sometimes, but mainly I’m available. With asking you’ll know! And this is just a test and I’d like to see if this kind of work would work in my case. I would love to get some experience through this project since film music is very close to my heart.
Audio Demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=610ADrAJ6Dw

oh and for the time being I don’t charge anything. Donations are always accepted
and do tell me if this is wrong section!

Hi I could be interested !
Not sure you’ll be, makin a kind of weird toon.
I’ll pm you.

Yes PM me! Oh I like weird stuff. Trippy, David Lynch’s, 70s hippie movement… :smiley:
And I have done lots of other genre’s music, like electro, 8bit-ish space sounds, cheesy organ songs for example. I like to try out eveything and see if I manage to make a cake out of it