I can not figure out what gives this objects its reflections

So its like there is a world HDRI some place but I can not find it. I do not see it in the shader editor for world lighting. I do not see a image texture node in the shader node editor. So I am confused by this.
I do not see any images in the material editor or the world editor I do not see where these images are stored. ? But I can purge them. I do not understand why the object can be unlinked and invisible.

I can not upload this file it says it is too large. I did delete the images out of it
I deleted EVERYTHING out of this blend file and it still says it is 4 meg. I don’t get that.
There is stuff going on behind the scenes here that is ultimately complicated.
I downloaded stuff from blenderkit then I deleted it all I thought. But it appears the blender file still contains something but I have deleted it all out. I do not understand any of this.

deleted this because I addressed the issue in a different post. I am in the dark here about a few things when it comes to linking and appending and how object data is being used objects.

obraz
You are in Material Preview mode which has its own environment map.

When I purged from the file, it deleted a bunch of blenderkit preview images. But not enough to get it down to sensible size. I expected stuff in different scenes or something like that, but I couldn’t find anything. Sorry, but on this one I’m clueless.