I can´t run script

Is there any chance this script work?
For some time I’m trying to make this script and I can not.
please help me.:frowning:

Attachments

Script.blend (228 KB)

What exactly are you trying to do? Input a number?

Here are the immediate problems in your script:

Problem 1: Python uses whitespace (mainly tabs and newlines) to figure out how the script is supposed to run… you have a Tab on every line after any sort of if statement, loop, or other constructs. You have an indentation where you don’t need it on line 12. Only put indentations (tabs) after statements that use a colon (the “:” character).

Problem 2: You’re giving a list object as an argument when the command “os.path.exists(path)” takes a string argument. Replace lst = [] with lst = “” and it may work… but really you should NOT be using raw_input.

The “raw_input” command is likely to not work IN the game engine… it’s a form of direct, command line input. If you move to the console you’ll see that it’s waiting for that input there, but you won’t be able to put in ANYTHING while you’re actually in-game.

Blender has a built-in way to type in text. Use a simple keyboard sensor and put your “Text” property in the Target field of the sensor. The sensor will log keystrokes and store them into the “Text” property. Play with it and see if that’ll do what you want.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help. See the picture to understand what I want to do.
You can make an example for me please.:frowning:http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3128/imagec.png