I can't get the sides of my model symmetrical?

While I sculpted this, it turned out that one side looked very, very bad, and the other turned out exactly how I wanted it.

I want the bad side to look like the good side, but no amount of messing with Symmetrize/Mirror/Mirror modifier will get it that way.

Bad side >>> Good side.

I m quit sure if i understand you but i trying to help. So you have this model and you want the model’s bad side to look like the model’s good side without you symmetrizing it right?

but no amount of messing with Symmetrize/Mirror/Mirror modifier will get it that way.

What do you mean here?

Forget the mirror modifier, it isn’t designed to do what you want to do. Cut the bad side off and delete it. Duplicate the good side, then scale it along the local axis by negative 1 (make sure the pivot point is median point, not 3D cursor). That will give you a mirrored version of he good side, which you can then attach to the original good side by moving the sides until the common vertices touch each other, then remove doubles.

When I try to do that, Orinoco, nothing happens. I can manipulate both sides in edit mode at once. One side is shaded and the other is wireframe like it should be in edit mode. If I join them in object mode, I can manipulate both, but the remove doubles won’t do anything.