I can't go a day without another problem, huh?

But this time, the camera stops resonding. I don’t mean the actual camera, the viewpoint I think it’s called? I can only zoom in and out. Why, and how can I fix it?

It took me 2 and half years with Blender every day about 8-10 hours to come to my staage.
Even now there are more to learn?
http://kkrawal7.googelpages.com/3danimation42

press n and make everything is unlocked

Kkrawal, I don’t even know what you’re talking about. And Tom, it seems that didn’t work. It always happens, and I can’t seem to do anything about it. I think I’mma just have to re-install Blender.

Maybe it is a bug, write a report.

or is the camera key framed and every time you move it, and change frames, it goes back?

Nope it just doesn’t move at all, umless I’m zooming-in/out. Know what, I’mma just reinstall Blender.

Blender uses a lot of hot keys, and one thing that trips up new users is accidentally touching a hot key, not knowing what key they typed, and not knowing how to get out of it. Sounds like that’s where you are now.

I doubt you need to reinstall Blender. Closing the program and reopening will usually get you out of the Ooops I pressed the wrong key mode, but won’t solve the problem in the future.

The viewport can be rotated using the number pad keys 2,4,6 and 8. Holding Shift while rotating the mouse wheel should move the viewport up or down, holding control while mousewheeling does left and right. Do any of these work when your viewport isn’t responding?

What do you mean by move ? Do you mean the Numbpad hotkeys aren’t responsive (like the 2 4 6 8 rotate view keys) ? If so you are in Camera view (0 numbpad key), and no you can’t rotate in that view with the hotkeys, only zoom (one caveat is if you have the camera selected, then you can grab and move the view or even go into camera fly mode with Shift-F) . If you want to go in to a view where you can rotate just hit 1 3 5 or 7 on the number pad or hit your MMB/or Alt-LMB to get into a view mode where you can do more then just zoom .

Reinstalling Blender will get you to the default top view, but it seems like a lot of work considering you just have to hit 7 on the numberpad to get into that view …

Turn on the “View Name” option in the Views & Controls window under User Preferences . The view name will show up in the upper left corner (front Ortho, Right Persp, User Ortho, etc.) …

It is also a nice thing to split your screen and have one of them devoted to camera view. Then do your editing on the other one, being front side or top.

Maybe a bit of help?