I couldn't buy one so I made one myself!

Hey, as I say in almost every of my posts, I started a chalenge on the 8th of november 2020 (Actually my birthday). The goal was to learn 3D modeling “from scratch”.

To do so, I challenged myself to model, texture, and render something different every week without following a tutorial, and do this for a whole year.

We are now deep into it since this render is already week 45 on 52. This also means there’s only a few weeks left. I always post my renders on sundays. You’ve probably seen a few of them on here, on my instagram, or even on reddit.

I’d obviously love to have your feedbacks on this, and on all the other render I made. (see my instagram for the other ones)

I really hope you like it,

Thank you !

37 Likes

It don’t have any ports!

That’s the price he’ll have to pay to get a 3090 these days.

About it! I’v been tying to get my hands on a 3060 or 3060ti for months now with no luck. :angry:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

That’s fantastic! And the title makes it 20 times better! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Why is glowing when it’s not plugged in? :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a 3090! we don’t question where it gets its power from! the gods don’t like the question being asked! :joy:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Bart ! :smiley:

Exactly, don’t question the gods power :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Because, it’s RTX magic.

1 Like

Must be a mining card.

2 Likes

Bart feature it just to muck us all, we can only look on this and cry in corner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ugh, seriously… what they think? Current prices are high even for people who work “professionally”.
Next generation will be more expensive from start, then you add scalpers and retailers manipulation…

oh, btw. nice render

Very good, now all you have do is distribute the blend file so we can all have a 3090.

1 Like

unfortunately, I can’t get the GPU I wanted because I am broke. I think I should start a project where I can model my own new computer and add the GPU from here to that “computer”.

that will make a good gaming/modelling computer :smiley:

Don’t be sad, you are not alone. I heard the same thing about PS5 and Xbox X & S series. They are practically out of stock.

ye as long as we let the politicians treat us like that, it won’t ever change with the prices… if you think we have some virus problems, no we don’t, the only problem we have is incompetent or f’d up politicians. it’s very obvious but the fear in the people by reading numbers everyday, which they cannot even begin to understand, is to high I guess, no one uses brain anymore, sad and as long as you people dont stand up against this covid nonsense, nothings gonna change. real authentic serious and trustworthy information distribution about covid would look COMPLETELY different than what our politicians and states feed us with every freakin day. if we could at least trust the numbers they give us, but they are wrong af, our hospitals and doctors are clearly stating that fact, non-covid patients being listed as covid (ON PURPOSE) etc. Let the FEAR guide us all -.-

1 Like

This wasn’t supposed to be all political, it was just a joke in the title. Just a 3D model, ahah

at least now you can look at it from all angles, for hours! that’s what I would do with on of these 90% of the time anyway

1 Like