I decided that SP's ships were missing something...

Well I’ve been having fun the last few days… finally figured out how to get intersect to work (and how it is usually not worth it :x ). Well lets cut to the cheese;

it’s a cannon that happens to be standing in my house (that has nothing to do with why I modeled it caugh :smiley: ). Concerning the textures: the actual cannon is made of Bronze however I found that this “rusted Copper” colour was more suitable for the picture. Enough talk, lets hear what you have to say about this wreck (lame pun).
Adues,
WeWa

DUDE man that is great work!!! I love your work man, I’ve been a great admirer of your work ever since you started using Blender. I especially love the texture job man!!! 8) 8) 8) great work!!!
your beloved self,
WeWa

i was wondering if the cannon in your house floats like that if so how the f**k did you do it. its kind of sad that you have to replie to your own posts. :wink:

Replying to yourself, eh? Do you talk to yourself too? If so, you are one screwed up dude.

Anyway, that is a pretty cool canon. I love the texture.

BgDM

pretty good image (very good image), maybe you can make a real warzone around it.

BgDM - lol, I have conversations with myself in my sleep, doesn’t everybody? :smiley: I think you’re screwed up yourself, not replying to your own posts and all, it’s so much more fun!
bverlaan - I would love to make a warzone around it only problem, I think it would take too long, and ofcourse, I aint that good of a modeler…
Suicide - we a have special space-bending machine that deforms space, that way anything can float in our house. hmmm maybe that will be my next project, a space bender… thanks for the idea,
Adues,
WeWa
P.S> WeWa2 says hello to everybody.

very awesome pic of a lovely great textured canon :wink: hmmm, yes, intersect, ive met up with that harlet before, she never pleases me :frowning: