I didn't put a image texture file but model turns into Pink... don't know why

I’m making a model of hair in NPR shader which is made in LBS(Lighting Boy Shader)
In Shader Editor, I didn’t put any image file in it, but it became suddenly pink.
I know when it’s missing texture file, it turns pink. But, in this case, I don’t understand why.
I searched and googled about this issue. Some of adviser said that it’s because of many nodes, GPU can’t hold it with the RAM. Is that true?
I haven’t still found the solution yet. So I want some advises.

I don’t know if you will find your answer here, but I hope so.

As I said, it’s not a issue caused by ‘missing texture’ because I didn’t ever use a image texture file at all, even in background (I’m currently using NPR shader, so no need to use HDRi)
That’s what I got… but don’t know what’s happening…

Okay, sorry for the nonsense answer, I don’t have the answer for you, hope you’ll find it

I don’t know where the problem lies but I do know that sometimes when the noodles are red you get a pink texture.

pink-texture

There was an issue with to many textures in one shader on th other hand your Lightning Boy Shader shows 9 but the 9th input is not connected ?

Don’t worry. It doesn’t have to do with layer 9 or 8. Even if it’s 8, it’s same result.

Okay, but now i realize: you paid for it, any customer service… ? Oh, he is on BA @LightningBoyStudio and here: BA: LBS 2.0 announce.

Ah ha! I been looking for customer service of this. Not sure whether they will see my message and reply it. Anyway thank you for your consideration Okidoki :slight_smile: