i don't like the soft textures at all ? how can i turn off "smoothing them"

Well, Im pretty sure you wouldnt ask about it in the GE forum! You waste everyones time
Actually i asked wether if there is a way or not ? , and those guys helped … by the way
hey why your upsit ? … :slight_smile: , you always have to be happy … :slight_smile:
like all those nice guys (us BA forum) .

at least fobsta learnt me a new term
‘realtime point sampled textures’

this will ease the job … lol

3DGURU

fobsta , thanks … anyone knows how to do it ? , i really need it , specially in this time … :o

p.s. :- ititrex and i were joking :smiley: forget that , it’s Ok with me and her , it will not improve our knowledge , forget that :smiley: … <guys please don’t change the topic , please>

Speaking as an artist, I don’t think it would be very hard to implement different ‘texture filters’. I am guessing it would be a relatively simple OpenGL command?

Maybe you could appeal to a programmer who wants a relatively simple Game Engine task?

Speaking as an artist, I don’t think it would be very hard to implement different ‘texture filters’. I am guessing it would be a relatively simple OpenGL command?

Maybe you could appeal to a programmer who wants a relatively simple Game Engine task?

i will PM hamed zaghaghi :slight_smile: