I don't understand the animation system of blender

Really, I don’t understand this system, I cannot do the animation that I want. Ok, I want pick two bones to move and rotate both at same time.

Ok, I do this, but when I move the timeline the animation reset in one bone, in the other reset only the rotation… must I replace the keyframe in position and rotation every time that I make a change? because I don’t understand the system I only want activate a rec and move the bones in the frames that I want and receive a animation, like in max.

Try enabling Auto Keyframe button in timeline window

I have tried that button and I obtain the result from below. My workflow for animations is put a base pose at the frame that I go to use, then move the bones to the new position. Is like blender only create new keyframe, but no change the values of the existing keyframes.

Is like blender only create new keyframe, but no change the values of the existing keyframes.
I don’t understand what you are talking about.

You go to a frame and keyframe objects settings, go to another frame, keyframe object settings, go to another frame and keyframe object settings. Keyframing does not change the keyframe settings of previous and future keyframes.

I’d recommend giving clear and concise examples of what you see and what you want, including screenshots and example blend files.
If other users don’t understand you, then they can’t give you any constructive advice.

Sorry, but my english is very bad ^^U

Now I have tried other time the same and now work… I don’t know if I was doing something wrong before.