I finished rendering my animation to PNG but there is a problem?

As soon as it finished I placed all the PNG images into the video editing program, as one big sample but when I look at the preview screen it’s very small? help please?

The screen preview ( white box) seems to be smaller compared to the actual big screen?

ps: I HOPE THIS GUY DOESN’T COME BACK BECAUSE HE KEEPS FORWARDING MY QUESTIONS
TO ANOTHER SECTION ON THE FORUM! I DON’T KNOW WHY! I ALWAYS START A THREAD
IN THE RIGHT SECTION! JEEZ I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
YOU’VE BEEN HAUNTING ME EVER SINCE I CAME TO THIS SITE!!! O.o

The Video Editor preview can be resized according to what’s needed. Under Windows using 2.61, on the Numpad, 1 puts the image at full size, and the Home key fits it in the current window space. You can also resize it using the numpad+ and numpad- keys, or with the scroll wheel.

To maximize the preview screen area, use Shift+Spacebar while the pointer is in the preview window.

ps. Using all caps is rather childish, akin to having a tantrum on the forum. Consider being less demonstrative, please, and people will take your posts more seriously.

You can also zoom the preview window with the scroll wheel, just as you do in the 3d view.

ps Best not to piss off, at, or on the moderators at a forum.

I don’t ever wanna piss off anyone off here since I really need help!
The problem is that I’m never too sure where to post my stuff?
Like in what [email protected]

This current support question is not an Artwork / WIP (where you post work in progress artwork for comments), hence I moved to this support forum.

For support questions just use the appropriate forum for the subject of your problem.

Attachments