I GIVE YOU 100$ to find out and how to fix my problem automatic weight paint problem,

Hai, my name putu satya vidhi wiguna

And i’m try to create my animation for my project but suddenly this problem appear… please help me
i already trying every solution i found in the internet but nothing work for me.

Please i beg you, if you can fix this problem ill give you 100$, just send me your bank account i will send the money to you.

this problem is i cannot do automatic weight painting, i dont know but,

1. I already do weight painting and its success but, after i set a face rig this problem appear.
  2. my object move weird and uncontrolable.
  3. after that, i make a decision to unparent everything and try to parent it again with weight paint. But everything not work so well i cannot do weight paint anymore, i try every single tips i found in the internet, and what i see just some MR.copy and paste solution i mean the solution always similar and nothing work for me, so what you think i should do

please help me fix this i will give you 100$.

Please stop giving me another copy and paste solution, believe me i already try them all

This is my file, you can see everything on it.Uploading: adarasa lagi dan lagi dan lagi lagi 10x dan bangunan edit 1.5.blend… Uploading: adarasa lagi dan lagi dan lagi lagi 10x dan bangunan edit 1.6.blend… Uploading: adarasa lagi dan lagi dan lagi lagi 10x dan bangunan edit 1.6.blend1…

I didn’t click on that link, looks weird to me. Please upload the blend file in pasteall.org or in your google drive and post the link

1 Like

I can’t download the file you have.
Please upload somewhere else.