I got accepted YAY!!

i just got accepted into Design school (its not really a school its actualy a university) today. even though i was expecting a reply in a month or so.

no sleep for me for the next four years (starting in febuary)

gonna be a profesional CG artist and start my own bussiness (or perhaps an industrial designer).

yaaaaaaaaaay!!!

bugger now i have to pay fees and material costs and rent and… BUGGER!!!

oh well its off to McDonalds to work for me!!!

bye :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay! Congrats!

Congrats my friend!!!

I knew you would make it…

Keep going man…

Spyros.

do us all proud, and spread the news about blender!

Way to go! Four years of fun are heading your way.

Good job alltaken! :wink: Now I understand why you said: …maybe I will not be able to help you nect year…hehe :wink:

I hope you a good job in the cg world! :smiley:

yep thats what i want to do.( im trying to now even)

i kinda want to start a non-profit renderfarm where people donate their old computers and we re-build them to run as a renderfarm using linux.

and have volenteers (or paid people) teaching young kids (primary school through to secondary) how to use 3d programs (blender of course(or any other free/donated programs)). then set them up with good portfolios to get jobs with (or to just enjoy it) also we would teach sound engineering and post production. (a summer camp for computer animation kinda thing).

that is my current dream (but i have so many so i don’t know really know what will happen)

I SHALL ALWAYS REMEMBER (OR USE) BLENDER. (for the next three years at least)

you always remember your first!!! (LOL) :wink: :wink:

have fun :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: