I got some technical difficulties for blender 2.79 | Beginner

I’m trying to make a roblox gfx, because i’m a beginner and i wanna start with making gfx then jump to videos / animations. Anyways, i was trying to make my very first gfx and when i got into blender 2.79, then i did other steps and then i was trying to insert my obj file and when i open my file, it didn’t load in the page. I was so frustrated, please help me, plssss. Idk if there is something wrong with my files or my blender 2.79. help me please!

Hi.
Did you do these steps?

If you did and you still couldn’t import the obj, could you share that .obj here as long as the license allows it?

wait it’s not .obj? it’s .blend?
if so, then how do you change it?
thank you for ur advice!

I really can’t understand what problem you are having.
Could you try a little harder to better explain the problem you’re having?

What I had understood is that you have an .obj file which you cannot open within Blender 2.79. So that’s why I had asked you about sharing that .obj file here to analyze what could be the problem.

I’m really sorry about that because today is my first day using this web and i’m kinda nervous, just pretend i didn’t say anything earlier. Thank you for being so patient and helpful!

You do not have to be nervous, here we will try to help you in the best possible way.
Just you try to explain the problem you are having as best you can by sharing screenshots or sharing the problematic files.

1 Like

omg i did it !

By the way, starting new you should in my opinion, use the latest version of Blender. Not only are there plenty new features, but user interface is much friendlier.

Thank you for the advice! :grin: