I guess I should be sorry for even posting messages.

Be sorry for posting messages or stop posting them at all before I get banned again from fallout of a post or delete my account or just forget about posting.

Everyone has known I have made posts that people think suck, but they should also know that i’ve made more posts that people say has tons of flaws then any other member on the forum. And considering rate of improvement in relation to the amount of time i’ve used these forums, I have calculated that I may be one of the worst posters here when that gets taken into account. Forcing people to waste time looking at posts I made that may sometimes be better, but often times only as good (or bad) or worse then as those I made more then a year ago as BGDM has stated he has seen no improvement over a long period of time. So if I had no improvement then what does this mean for me as to get to be a respected poster, in which that if I can never really increase quality over a long period of time and thus never get into the ranks of some of the better posts here then I may as well just be wasting time posting spam in this forum and wasting other people’s time.

Then there’s the fact I’m more infamous for behavior stemming from posted messages then any other member, the first two times I got banned was from over-reaction to critisism of a message I had posted. If that was still so at that magnitude I may not have lasted this long.

So in conclusion, I conclude that in comparison to all other members, other people’s posts, rate of posts, amount of obsessed people, length of time posting ect… Then I may not just be very good at posting except for the rare exception here and there.

So I just guess I should be sorry for even trying to post then.

/wrists
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

(sorry this forum needs a parody thread)

Of course I’m a Chicken, also part machine with all the techie geeky high tech embedded civilian and military technology one could possibly want. Gee I wonder what Chicken cyborgs look like?
I really am a Chicken, so get used to it. ||Used to have a life||

OMG ur gonna get b&

IN B4 LOCK LOLZ

hell no! you should make as many posts as you can and don’t worry what people think about it. (cough even me cough) as long as you enjoy the process and you’re having fun it’s all ok!

.andy

fake2d | cgcult portfolio | elephants nightmare

drama get over it and get better… Once someone honestly says, awesome! And MEANS it… Then it’s worth it. Otherwise it’s just pity and pity sucks. And if your stuff gained pitty then it might suck. So keep getting better…

no comments necessary.

There is the fact where people outside of the forum like my posts, the only harsh critisism I get for my artwork is on this forum. No where is that true elsewhere. There’s probably the fact that the forum’s very technical too but i’m not sure it’s the only reason. Which leads me to think maybe I should just keep posts out the off-topic section and just show to people outside where they’ll be impressed. Plus I look at some of my posts that people say they found things wrong and I can’t find any reason to improve them, as if I just like them the way it is at the cost of not impressing those who look at it. I had hoped here before to be able to get to the point where I can reach a high level of perfection but how would I expect to reach that if people here say I haven’t improved. (being @ndy you should know because you’re the community’s best poster)

Of course I’m a Chicken, also part machine with all the techie geeky high tech embedded civilian and military technology one could possibly want. Gee I wonder what Chicken cyborgs look like?
I really am a Chicken, so get used to it. ||Used to have a life||

Stop posting parody messages in this forum.

Stop worrying about what others think, grow up and just do what you feel you want to do.

BgDM

Forum questions/problems: dereka at hotanimechicks dot com
Erectile dysfunction? PM me, I know your pain and can help.
Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.

Ya know, I think it’s ok, people will fear you cause your from TX and show compassion cause you have nice hair.
eYe a 1337 haX0r !!11!!1!!!1!1111!!1ones O Noes!!!11!1

And you post the same basic nonsense within a few days?

Stop worrying about what others think, grow up and just do what you feel you want to do.

Now, again, same basic nonsense, so locked.

BgDM… I mean Sago

Beat ya to it
:stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like I’m taking up NodeRanger’s IBL spot…

or maybe you should spend more than three hours on each post. pieces that are rated ANNOYING here take people at LEAST 20-60 hours of work. you’re also still really young. people spend whole work life trying to piss off mods, you can’t possibly expect to improve to a level of posts of some artists on this forum.

PATIENCE is key. persistance is key. oh, don’t forget your ADHD medicine.

EDIT: Lol, just noticed your sig…

I think you should die

Social

My name is Theeth (not teeth). Fear my Angry Anime Profile Pic!

Theeth

trr

Stonesour

Err…Right…Moving on now…

This took far too long to do… surely?

Funny, but… hmmm…

Alex

Edit:
In fact I bet it took longer to do than one of Kansas pictures!

Ooohh… harsh?

So you ripped off my topic (which got locked anyway)

I’ll have to use your own serious cat against you.

Or better yet.

http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1053179944

Behold the serious nun.

I think she’s smirking.
I’m unleashing the Serious Dog:
http://static.flickr.com/77/172565053_edd05bbfa1.jpg

Here’s another good one for ya:
http://www.cafzone.net/dotclear/images/stfu_noob_dogs.jpg

Serious nuns are more effective, believe me they are;)

jack, i love that noob pick lol