I have a phobia you will remove things I love

(JemC) #1

2.8 made big changes. I’m fine with them. Looks good. But the changes were so different they set off my phobia again.

I love iterations. I love it like people love baby seals. I have this irrational fear every time Blender changes that some day Blend-devs will remove something I hold dear because no one else found it worthy.

I don’t know of anyone else who uses iterations. I’d simply loose it without them. They are integral to my work. Yeah they are still there I KNOW.

Irrational phobias don’t respond to rational.

So plz nvr get rid of iterations tho I might be the only one in the known universe using it. Religiously.

1 Like

(sozap) #2

I’m using it too, and I don’t see why it could be remove, unless there is a faster or simpler way to do it !

0 Likes

(• I don't speak English "by default", so... ) #3

Actually, this is an archaic way of doing this.
Other apps they have a “Save Incremental” feature right there in the File menu that does that automatically in one click. No extra dialogs or popups.

0 Likes

(noki paike) #4

archaic or not, it works, and it has always worked well … implement the visual mode … for dummies … does not include the fact that the old method must be deleted … :wink:

I find it faster to press shift ctrl s + pluskey + enter
and I broke your bones 10 times :joy: during the time that you go with the cursor to look for the menu and get to the writing of the save increment and then click.

0 Likes