I just got my dream job (in a tunefull way)

Congratulations

Brian

Way to go Alltaken.

Live your dream.

But when you have $3000 USD in monthly bills to pay, happiness is pretty hard if you do not have money.

and did you say a few million?

He invented a paperclip of some revolutionary sort, maybe.

Evolution of the paperclip!! What will come next though? Only Alltaken knows.

LOL

yeah somthing like that.

Alltaken

I didn’t realize it when I posted that, but that page I linked has a link to another page called “The Paperclip Museum.” WTF. The internet has everything.

interesting

perhaps mine shall be in there some day

Alltaken :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

blargg i got fired

ha ha ha ha

oh well.

Alltaken

Why’d you get fired?

difference in expectations.

won’t go into details as its pretty unprofessional to do so.

Alltaken

I don’t mean to be a dick but things didn’t work out. After reading over this entire thread one simply, as a learning experience, has to know what happened? ‘Unprofessional’ is an exuse which begs the question what did you possibly do? What did they do? What was the difference of expectations?

fired? that is quick.

well basicly i was hired under a set of understandings on both parts, when the thing i was hired to do was not sustainable, or appropriate, then my job changed, and was very very different to that which i understood.

in the end i was not producing what they wanted (they hired me with the knowledge of what i am capabile of and i lived up to what they hired me on)

bit of a disagreement with the guy who was putting me in a situation i didn’t want to be in, and could handle. and then i got fired LOL.

of chourse at that point i was willing to go, since things had turned a bit stupid LOL.

basicly i wasn’t fit for the final job i was doing.

Alltaken

Thanks for the resolution and welcome to the corporate world. :slight_smile: You got the shaft it sounds like.